Villa di Montelopio
9 külalist · 5 magamistuba · 4 vannituba
Take a vacation from the ordinary at the spectacular Villa di Montelopio. Dating from the 16th century, the property retains its original stateliness, but has been recently restored. During your stay, enjoy meals prepared by the on-site cook from the villa’s vegetable garden. Spend your vacation by the pool, or use the property as a base to explore the Pisa region.
The villa’s vine covered walls cluster around a central stone courtyard, where there are two dining tables perfect for breakfast. There’s also plenty of seating around the in ground pool, which is tucked into the olive groves. Cook service is included, but there’s a barbecue if you’d like to try your own hand at local specialties. Musical guests will appreciate the piano in the living room.
Many of Villa di Montelopio’s rooms still have their Renaissance style grandeur—think beamed ceilings, cotto floors, carved wood furniture and stained glass windows. Gather around the large fireplace in the living room, reminiscent of a great hall, or relax in the more casually furnished library and television room. If you need a snack between meals, the kitchen has modern facilities.
The villa’s five bedrooms are divided between the central part of the house, its tower and the right wing. In the main house, there’s a bedroom with two twin beds and bathroom access. The bedroom in the tower has a double bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and its own sitting area. In the right wing, one bedroom has a double bed, the second has two twin beds and the third has a single bed. All three have shared bathrooms.
As its name implies, the villa is located in the village of Montelopio. It’s 1 km from the property to shops and other amenities in the village of Fabbrica, and a 15 minute drive to the medieval village of Castelfalfi and its 21st century golf course. If you’d like to do some sightseeing, the nearest highway access is 30 km away, the city of Pisa is 35 km away, and Lucca is about 50 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Tower: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Sitting area
- Bedroom 2 – Main Building: 2 Twin beds, Access to bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, Shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Single bed, Shared bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 3 Fireplaces
- Cable television
- DVD player
- Baby equipment
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Portable BBQ grill
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid and cook service – 2 hours a day, 7 days a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cooking lessons
- Laundry service
- Child care service
- Additional maid service
- Air conditioning
Points of Interest:
- 500 m to La Piazzetta Arona Restaurant
- 2 km to village of Fabbrica
- 30 km to nearest motorway exit
- 50 km to Lucca
- 65 km to Florence
- 35 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Erakordsed majutuskohad, kus kõik on viie tärni vääriline
Laitmatus korras ja professionaalse sisekujundusega Airbnb Luxe’i majutuskohtades ootavad sind luksuslikud mugavused ning sinna juurde kuuluvad mitmesugused teenused ja personaalne reisikujundaja.
Airbnb Luxe’i erinevus
Reisi planeerimine algusest lõpuni
Reisikujundajad koordineerivad sinu saabumist, lahkumist ja kõike, mis sinna vahele jääb.
Rohkem kui 300 kriteeriumi hõlmav kontroll
Iga Airbnb Luxe’i majutuskoht on kohapeal üle vaadatud, veendumaks, et see on laitmatus seisukorras.
Ööpäevaringne tugi reisi ajal
Vajaduse korral esmaklassiline abi kõigis küsimustes ja igal ajal.
On sul selle majutuskoha kohta küsimusi?
Ühendame sind otse Airbnb Luxe’i reisikujundajaga. Ta on asjatundlik reisikorraldaja, kes tunneb kõiki majutuskohti ja aitab sul kogu sinu reisi planeerida.
Hinnad ja saadavus
Tühistamistingimused ja majutuskoha reeglid
Kui tühistad kuni 60 päeva enne reisi, maksad ainult 50% kogu broneeringu majutustasudest. Kui tühistad 60 päeva jooksul enne reisi algust, ei maksta broneeringu eest raha tagasi.